Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Classic Electric LLC gathers two types of information about users:1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
2. Information Classic Electric LLC gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Under no circumstances does Classic Electric LLC divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Classic Electric LLC tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Classic Electric LLC does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). Classic Electric LLC sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Classic Electric LLC uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Classic Electric LLC never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don’t track which terms a particular user enters.
Classic Electric LLC creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Classic Electric LLC operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Classic Electric LLC maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. This Web site is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located. Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
(1) This web site is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is published with the understanding that Classic Electric LLC is not rendering any legal advice for any particular case. If legal advice or expert assistance is required in a specific case or legal matter, the services of a competent professional should be sought. It is also understood that the laws on this subject may change from time to time, therefore any attorney, legal professional or individual reading the content in this web site, should contact Classic Electric LLC with questions regarding the current status of the law.
(2) Classic Electric LLC goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Classic Electric LLC shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. Classic Electric LLC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
(3) Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of Classic Electric LLC When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the Classic Electric LLC Web site and Classic Electric LLC will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of Classic Electric LLC External sites are not endorsed by Classic Electric LLC and Classic Electric LLC makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
(5) Classic Electric LLC hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. Classic Electric LLC reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by Classic Electric LLC and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of images and other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned by Classic Electric LLC or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of Classic Electric LLC or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. ® / ™ denote trademarks of Classic Electric LLC Incorporated and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products (“Intellectual Property”) contained on this Web site are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the Classic Electric LLC products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of Classic Electric LLC .